The Old Brewhouse Yard
E. D. Brinton
Facing p. 2, Stone
"ON the left, the archway into the Schoolyard; in front, part of the Provost's Lodge; Lupton's Tower above. The grey slate roof is that of College Hall; and the edge of the original stone wall shows that the building was left unfinished in 1450, for no apparent reason. On the right is the old Brewhouse, now used as a choir school; the date 1714 is on the water-pipes." [on onion-skin page facing plate [on onion-skin page facing plate].
Scanned image and text by George P. Landow.
[This image may be used without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose.]