- The Founding Colleges
- The University of London and Women Students
- The University of London: Opening the Doors of Higher Education
- The University of London and Its Boys' Schools
- Queen's College and the "Ladies' College"
- 6, Burlington Gardens, formerly the University of London (i.e., equivalent to Senate House)
- The University of London's Architecture
- The University of London's Art Collections
Some famous Victorians associated with the University of London
- Robert Browning
- G.K. Chesterton
- Frederic William Farrar
- Francis Galton
- Sir William Schwenck Gilbert
- Thomas Hardy
- A. E. Housman
- A. O.Hume
- Gwen and Augustus John
- Charles Kingsley
- Joseph Lister
- Frederick Denison Maurice
- James Clerk Maxwell
- Henry Morley
- William Ramsay
- Charles Wheatstone
Images related to the University of London
- University College, London, versus King's College
- An Early Victorian Prize-Giving in the Large Theatre, King's College
- The Jeremy Bentham Cabinet, University Collge
Hearnshaw, F.J. C. The Centenary History of King's College London, 1828-1928. London: Harrap, 1929.
Harte, Negley. The University of London, 1836-1986. London: Athlone Press, 1986.
"The History of Birkbeck." Viewed 4 February 2007.
" Third Oldest University in England Debate." Wikipedia. Viewed 4 February 2007.
"University of London." The London Encyclopedia, ed. Ben Weinreb and Christopher Hibbert. London: Macmillan, rev. ed. 1992, p. 928.
"About the University." The University of London website. Viewed 4 February 2007.
Last modified 11 October 2011